I believe there will be two different groups of people who are starting on this Lenten journey. One group is already reading through the New Testament (something Lake Deaton began at the beginning of this year), and another group is not already reading through the New Testament. This makes this day a little interesting. For some of you, well, you are wrapping up your reading in Romans, and for everyone else, this is a weird place to start. It is an odd place to start because it is the LAST chapter of Romans. Tomorrow will be a better day because we will all be in the same place, chapter 1 of 1 Corinthians. But today is not tomorrow, and this is where we are starting, so let’s go. Read Roman 16, and I will see you in the video.
- What does your community look like?
- If you were writing a letter to the church what would your final words look like?
So What Activity:
- Find a routine for this study and commit to sticking to it through this Lenten Season.
- Commit to attending worship services throughout Lent, that is 6 Sundays, including Palm Sunday.
- Commit to finding a way to serve at the church.
Leave a Reply